30 May 2013

Meet a henchman!

Hello,

here is the final EM4 gangster / agent / whoever. For purpose of my SA bestiary page (clickable above this post if you have missed it) I've decided to mark him as henchman. In game of Strange Aeons, he is just what you'd expect him to be - human right hand of the evil-doers. While not as fanatically connected to the cause as cultists, he does know how to use his weapons more efficiently and is thus quite viable lurker. Obviously, I have never used him in the games before, but he really isn't that bad!

I bought this mini because of the characterful pose, primarily to use as an agent, of course. As you can see, he is reloading his revolver (don't see too many of those, do you?). He is dressed in stripped black suit with a matching hat and elegantly wears a carnation and a handkerchief...except for being not being comically fat, he would make a great mafia boss, dressed so elegantly.




I didn't include any scale shots, but he is somewhat short, when put next to other figures.

Very brief post today, but there really isn't much else to say. It is pretty modern to be a tease these times, so you can expect to see some THINGS THAT SHOULD NOT LIVE in next couple of posts (and sorry, still not zombies :( ). Feel free to guess what it might be, but can't offer you any candy - I didn't really give you too much information, hehe.

Thanks for looking,
Mathyoo

12 comments:

  1. I like him. Great paint job on a cool mini. I can't remember the last time I saw a mini reloading a revolver, very characterful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joe, no many of those, right? I think I haven't seen any rifle without a clip, now that I am thinking of it!

      Delete
  2. No reason he could not be a Mafioso, they are not all Fat..... not even in America, or so I am told. Nudge nudge wink wink!

    Hardly ever see figure reloading no matter what the weapon. It's a shame would be nice to see more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I see what you did there! :P
      And yup, you're right, but he doesn't seem intimidating enough to be il capo :D.

      Once again, I agree. I can't see a reason there aren't too many, it doesn't seem to involve much extra work.

      Delete
  3. Nice figure. Definitely could be a mob enforcer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a dude, nice figure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Bob, got him dressed for sunday mornings :D

      Delete
  5. Nice job mate, with different colour scheme you could use him in a good faction. I painted up one of my own gangsters in black and he does look villainous more so because of the colour I think.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eh, I think it could work as a good guy as he is. I understand where you're coming from, black goes with all :D. I have loads of agents already, however, so labeling him as a lurker came in handy :D.

      Delete